Thursday, August 10, 2006

First post!!!







Well, this is it!! Cris over at The Coco Collector talked me into it, so here I am. This is officially my unofficial site I will use to track the progress of my Coco 3 re-pack project. I'm terribly new at blogging so forgive me if I suck at it.

Here is a pic of the Model III shortly after discecting it. Next to the case you can see the part of the CRT that actually broke off. In the Navy, we referred to it as the electron gun. Don't know what they call it now....



Here's all the innard from it. Yep, all circuit boards. Sold on eBay to a guy in Austria. The keyboard went to Belgium and I'm still waiting to find out where the floppy drives will go.

When I get home later, I'll post some progress picks of the rack I'm making to mount the cc3 mobo, the MPI and all of the LCD parts...

1 comment:

Captain Computer said...

This looks great, Rodder! Looking forward to following the project, and it's already given me a good idea for my CoCo mod. :)

Angel's Luck,
Capt