Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sporadic updates...

I'll be posting sporadic updates in the coming weeks. I just re-acquired the title of 'Home Owner' for the first time since my bankruptcy in 2002. As such, I will be spending the majority of my time checking on the construction company's progress, packing and actually moving. Sadly, I will not have a place to set up my CoCo stuff immediately. However, I will be building a 12' X 40' shed for my workshop, climate controlled of course (gotta be CoCo friendly), for all of my computer stuff and tools.



I will continue my ruminations on CaptCPU's CoCoCollector and the CoCo Hut Bulletin Board, as well as frequenting the CoCo3.com chat room and forums when possible.



Later,



(B)





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Captain Computer said...

Good luck with the move, amigo. And be sure to be taking plenty of pictures of the new "evil lab" when it's build. Hmmm... now I'm thinking, what would the perfect CoCo spot include? :)

Angel's Luck,
Capt.